Company & Financial Information
“Even just sitting in front of a Bloomberg terminal makes you look 10% smarter.”
Dedicated dual screen Bloomberg terminals in the Business Information Centre stream live stock and share price information. Trace company histories and receive up-to-the-minute market data available to take away in a spreadsheet.
A wealth of trading information can be accessed and exported from Datastream, available on all our public PCs. Build your own specialist queries to get an in-depth perspective on your research.
Specialist company information from EBSCO allows you to access equity and bonds data from across the globe.
Browse extensive, full-text analyst reports from top global players like MorningStar and DowJones with Investext. Global broker reports, filings and estimates from Thomson ONE Banker and get downloadable, specialist North American and historical company data from Computstat (request individual or class account).
Find the story behind the figures with Factiva, bringing you full-text access to the FT, WSJ and the Economist; get the scoop on companies from full searchable trade journals and discover their strengths and weaknesses with SWOT analyses on EBSCO and ProQuest.
Find extensive data on over 2.8 million public and private UK companies with FAME, using trusted data from Companies House. Browse mergers and acquisitions information, key financials and identify competitors in any market, plus compile email lists for key personnel in any sector.
Finally, our various databases from WRDS (request individual or class account), offer advanced financial data all in one place: Compustat (North American Companies), CRSP (historical stock market data), I/B/E/S (company estimate data), and RiskMetrics (corporate governance data). Store and revisit your past queries, and export data to Excel for customised reports.
- How can I generate a list of companies in a particular industry or region?
- Using the screening tool on Capital IQ
- Using the annotated stock chart on Capital IQ
- Finding company profiles in Business Source Complete
- Accessing business ratio reports on KeyNote
- Accessing company news on Bloomberg
- Finding companies within a sector on Bloomberg
- Finding broker reports on Thomson One Banker
- Finding private equity data on Thomson One Banker
- Generating company peer reports on FAME
- Generating a mail list for companies on FAME
Image by Katrina.Tuliao