Economic & Country Data
“Need Chile’s GDP or the population of Hungary?”
Passport GMID provides country-specific, full-text reports and data from around the world; try their regular Country Pulse articles to stay informed.
Roubini Global Economics produces daily analysis of the global economy in the form of Critical Issues and Briefings, as well as regular analysis and strategy outlooks each month. You can access this resource from the Business Information Centre.
Bloomberg , through its ECST function and other codes provides access to key, global economic statistics from around the world which can easily be exported for further analysis. Access economic forecasts and the world economic calendar from our dedicated dual screen terminals in the BIC.
EBSCO provides detailed country profiles from the Economist Intelligence Unit, OECD and Global Insight.
Finally, through ESDS (Economic and Social Data Service), find an extensive range of key economic and social data from Eurostat, IMF, OECD, UNIDO and the World Bank.
EconLit provides full-text articles from leading economic journals.
- Where can I find economic data and reports?
- Locating a company’s index weighting on Bloomberg
- Creating charts on Datastream
- Retrieving a company’s share price on Datastream
- Finding a company’s market value on Datastream
- Where can I access full-text market research reports?
- Accessing country reports on Business Source Complete
- Accessing market reports on Passport GMID
- Finding market sizes on Passport GMID